Online application for the registration of a trademark in Switzerland
Choose the product that best suits your requirements from our different service packages Application for the registration of a trademark in Switzerland. Afterwards we file the application for the registration of your trademark in Switzerland for you. Protect your trademark in switzerland for at least 10 years.
* All prices for the application for the registration of a trademark in Switzerland are subject to payment of value added tax and official registration fees. The official registration fee of IGE amounts to 460.00 euros for 3 classes. For every further class, the official registration fee amounts to 80.00 euros and the attorneys’ fees amount to 30.00 euros. Our non-binding offer is intended for self-employed persons, freelancers, entrepreneurs, companies, towns, cities and municipalities.
Advantages of a registered trademark
- A registered trademark grants you an exclusive right to your word mark and/or logo for the registered goods and services. You can enjoin third parties from using the trademark and assert claims for a cease and desist order and/or claims for damages.
- Due to the registration, trademark protection is established which cannot be questioned by later imitators and which makes it easier to establish the facts and to produce evidence in case of legal disputes regarding the trademark acquired by use.
- The trademark value increases the value of your company. You can sell your trademark or license it and generate additional revenue in this way.
- The trademark establishes trademark protection in Switzerland.
- A trademark is indispensable in advertising, since a high degree of awareness and a good image can be used in advertising to significantly influence the purchase decision in favour of a product. Even the ® symbol alone, standing for a registered trademark, increases the significance of a trademark when it comes to the presentation of goods and services.
- In particular, the registered trademark provides fast protection for online activities in view of the fact that eBay, Amazon, Google and other major portals sometimes block internet services if a trademark protection exists.
- Not only the registration of new domains but also any action against domain grabbers is made easier.
- The trademark is protected for a period of 10 years, and the trademark registration can be renewed as often as desired. Therefore, it provides permanent protection for the use of the trademark.
The advantages of applying for the registration of your trademark through our law firm:
- Experience / professional expertise:
The application for the registration of your trademark in Switzerland is performed by our attorneys specializing in trademark law and our specialist attorneys who have successfully applied for the registration of more than 2,000 trademarks in Germany, Europe and all over the world in recent years.
- Fair / transparent all-inclusive prices:
If you place your order with us, you clearly know what cost you will incur. There aren’t any hidden costs. In addition to it, due to our experience in the field of applications for the registration of trademarks, we can offer fair all-inclusive prices combined with comprehensive services.
If you decide to cancel your order placed with us, due to our risk assessment, we will merely charge you the cost of our research and our brief expert opinion amounting to 149.00 euros for our advisory activity. It goes without saying that you do not need to pay the official fees in this case, either.
- It goes without saying that
- We, as attorneys, handle your order with strict confidentiality
- We are liable for the provision of advice and for our legal activity according to the obligations of attorneys
- The trademark protection applies for a period of 10 years and can be renewed afterwards.