As Specialist Attorney for Administrative Law, Christoph Kutschera represents clients in legal disputes regarding civil service law and in the field of administrative law concerning trade and industry. Apart from that, he is also Master of Law (LL.M) in the field of information law and provides comprehensive advice to his clients in this field of law. Furthermore, he is member of the practice group “Protection of industrial property”. In this field of activity, he advises his clients on contentious and non-contentious matters regarding intellectual property. Here, the focus is on the establishment, defence and marketing of design rights, utility model rights and copyrights.
Mr. Kutschera also regularly advises entrepreneurs or companies on negative publications, irrespective of the media in which they are made, and uses the opportunities offered by the media law and the personality right to safeguard the interests of our clients in the best possible manner. At the same time, he also keeps an eye on the effects of possible measures.
Fields of law
- Representation of civil servants in preliminary proceedings, formal proceedings, or regarding the prohibition of the exercise of his or her office, preliminary suspension, salary cut and dismissal;
- Representation of applicants for a civil service post who have been ignored during the selection process in which another applicant has got the job and, if applicable, clarification of the claim for damages in case of appointment of such rival applicant;
- Provision of legal assistance in case a client has been accused of company and industrial espionage according to the Sections 17 ff. Law against Unfair Competition by developing adequate response strategies;
- Looking after the client’s trademark rights, design rights and copyrights by issuing cease and desist warnings and/or counter-warnings and by initiating accelerated proceedings before the competent courts, and by defending the client against all the aforementioned issues;
- In case a client appears as a competitor under the competition law, provision of legal assistance against the client’s competition, and protection and defence of the client from and against inadmissible statements made by third parties
- Specialist Attorney for Administrative Law
- LL.M. (Düsseldorf) for Information Law
- Member of the examination board of the Wirtschaftsprüferkammer (German chamber of auditors)