Daniela Füssel, Attorney at Law (Kalifornien), Rechtsanwältin
Daniela Füssel is admitted to the bar in Germany and the United States. She represents clients in the fields of protection of industrial property, international law and immigration law.
Moreover, Ms. Füssel represents clients in case of international transactions. In this field of activity, she represents German-speaking companies during the foundation of enterprises and their market entry in the United States and, in the reverse case, supports U.S. American companies which want to get a foothold in the German and European Economic Area.
Due to her training as international attorney and her long-standing professional practice in the USA, Ms. Füssel has the experience and expertise which is required to transfer the U.S. American legal concepts to the codified legal concepts of Germany and Europe and to make them accessible to her clients, to present commonalities and differences in a clear and understandable manner and therefore to assist German-speaking companies in the USA in a time-saving and cost-efficient manner in the achievement of their targets.
- Immigration law
- Trademark law
- Copyright law
- Media law and personality right
- Provision of advice to individuals, families, small and medium-sized companies and large corporations regarding issues related to immigration law Provision of advice and support regarding issues related to immigration in the United States due to marriage or other close family relationships, or for talented artists, such as musicians or actors or employees in specialized professions
- Provision of advice to companies during their market entry in the USA
- Licence and merchandising agreements on intellectual property rights
- Provision of advice regarding contract drafting in the fashion, music and film industry
- Development of brand strategies and provision of advice regarding, and implementation of national and international trademark applications, especially in the USA
- Legal enforcement of trademark rights in the USA
- • Admitted to the bar in the U.S. state of California
- • The State Bar of California