Felix Ginthum, Attorney at Law, is Managing Partner and Attorney of the law firm [f200] ASG Rechtsanwälte GmbH. In the core area of expertise of our law firm specializing in business law, he advises managing directors, partners and investors in the fields of M&A, venture capital and private equity.
He can rely on the know-how gained by our entire team of attorneys over many years and on our cooperation with tax consultants in order to ensure best possible support for incorporated companies (limited liability companies, entrepreneurial companies) as well as for partnerships (e.g. partnerships under the Civil Code, limited partnerships with a limited liability company as general partner, silent partnerships), also on the international level.
In the field of international business law, Mr. Ginthum advises his clients on contract drafting in English and on all aspects of selling shares in companies, provides support for the conduct of complex negotiations, including those involving banks and funds, and establishes companies abroad, such as joint stock companies in Switzerland.
In the field of real estate law, Mr. Ginthum renders advice on real estate transactions and structuring as well as on legal asset and property management.
Fields of law
- International business law
- Company law
- Real estate law
- Establishment of companies; asset & share deals, due diligence, disputes among partners;
- Conduct of negotiations and provision of support in financing projects with banks and investors;
- Rendering of advice to medium-sized enterprises with regard to international cooperation, representation and contract drafting and with regard to investments in companies on an international level;
- Mediation procedures in business law
- Advanced training courses completed to become a Specialist Attorney for Labour and Tax Law
- Business Mediator (Chamber of Industry and Commerce)
Since 2006, Mr. Ginthum has also been an expert author for legal model contracts/contract texts in the copyright and Internet law on the portal of our cooperation partner www.vorlagen.de