Nils Wittmiss, Attorney at Law
Nils Wittmiss, Attorney at Law, mainly handles clients‘ cases in the fields of IT law, labour law, competition law, copyright law and general civil law. He has already successfully completed advanced training courses to become a Specialist Attorney for Labour Law and IT Law, and he especially advises and represents clients on all aspects of software contract, software licence, know-how agreement, data protection, and domain law, as well as employers and employees in the creative industries.
He provides legal assistance during negotiations on IT project contracts, and he advises clients on all issues in the area of intellectual property in connection with new media, e.g. domain name disputes before the WIPO or national register offices.
- Defence and judicial enforcement of industrial property rights in connection with cease-and-desist warnings, preliminary injunction proceedings and lawsuits
- Mediation procedures in connection with trademark and domain name disputes
- Examination of know-how agreements, licence, software, IT project and provider contracts, and provision of advice regarding the aforementioned contractual matters
- Provision of advice regarding the shaping of, and the taking into account of the law on employee inventions
- Provision of advice to companies with respect to the implementation of data protection and employee data protection
- Provision of advice to companies in the credit services sector with respect to the labour law
- Advanced training courses completed to become a Specialist Attorney for Labour Law
- Advanced training courses completed to become a Specialist Attorney for Information Technology Law
Since 2012, Mr. Wittmiss has also been an expert author for legal model contracts/contract texts in the copyright and Internet law on the portal of our cooperation partner www.vorlagen.de